Directions and contact information for Blue Horizon, Marazion
Paul and Judith Vincent
Marazion TR17 0AW
How to find us
By air – flights to Newquay Cornwall Airport from London Gatwick and East Midlands and during the summer from Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne and Dusseldorf. Please telephone or e-mail us regarding transfer from Newquay Airport.
By rail – Penzance station is the south-western terminus for First Great Western and CrossCountry. Book your tickets and check availability at thetrainline.
Car rental – available from Newquay Airport and Penzance station. For carefree motoring down the narrow lanes of Cornwall, we recommend that you choose a small car.
Taxi services – local taxis run from Penzance station
By bus – a regular bus service operates to and from Penzance, Helston, Camborne and Redruth. National Express operates coach services to and from Penzance.
SatNav: TR17 0AW
If you’re travelling towards Penzance on the A30, pass through the village of Crowlas
- At the Newtown Roundabout, stay in the left-hand lane and take the second exit (signed Marazion Car Parks)
- Drive into Marazion, passing the Godolphin Arms on the right hand side
- Continue through the centre of the town, leaving All Saints Church on your right as you start to climb a hill into Fore Street
- With the Methodist Church on the left, Blue Horizon is on the right hand side of the road just before the next traffic calming island
- Ample parking is avaliable at rear of Blue Horizon. Access is via Praeds Lane (sharp turn into narrow lane) just a few metres past a short terrace of houses on the right
Got a question – just complete the form and click submit. We will respond to your question as soon as we can.