Terms and conditions
Blue Horizon terms and conditions are as follows:
- Bed & breakfast prices are shown per room per night.
- A minimum of two or three nights is required for the majority of bookings. Where circumstances exist to accept one night bookings (late availability), a £5 per person surcharge may apply.
- No smoking and no pets are permitted at Blue Horizon.
- Rooms are not guaranteed and may be occasionally changed for a similar room of the same value.
- A deposit of £85.00 is required upon booking and balance is due upon departure. Surcharges will be manually adjusted for online invoices where applicable.
- Check in to an afternoon tea between 4.00pm and 6.00 pm. Alternative arrival times can be made by prior arrangement or notification through our online booking service.
- Please vacate the property by 10.30 am on day of departure.
- In the event of cancellation/curtailment every attempt will be made to re-let the holiday. However in line with industry standards where a room is not re-let we operate the following policy:
- For 48 hours notice prior to arrival date – 100% of balance required.
- When we can re-let the whole of your booking we will send your deposit back minus a £5 per person admin fee.
- We advise guests whose plans are subject to late changes to take out travel insurance.